NHRA: Speed For All, the definitive drag racing video game based on the world’s largest auto racing organization, will be released on Aug. 26, 2022, for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The game is available to pre-order now at major retailers for $49.99.
NHRA: Speed For All is the most authentic NHRA game ever, fully immersing you in the genuine teams, tracks, vehicles, tuning, and strategies of this fiercely competitive motorsport. Strap into the driver’s seat across a range of exciting game modes in your quest to become the ultimate drag racing champion.
Key Game Features:
- 5 NHRA Vehicle Classes: Build, race, and prove your skills in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod, and Super Modified varieties of drag racing classes and vehicles.
- 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top rivals, including Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps, and many more!
- Real-World NHRA Tracks: Compete for glory on official NHRA drag ways like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway in Charlotte, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, and more.
- Physics-Based Gameplay: Experience the authentic speed, depth, and feel of real championship drag racing.
- Packed With Elite Sponsorships: Earn backing from sponsors like Goodyear, Summit Racing Equipment, Lucas Oil, and more to fuel your next victory.
- Thrilling Career Mode: Let your competitive instinct burn-in single-player career mode. You’ll balance team management, R&D, tuning, and vehicle customization across multiple seasons.
- Asynchronous Online Multiplayer Leaderboards: Charge your competitive side by challenging others to beat your best times.
- Battle Your Friends: Take on all challengers with intense local split-screen multiplayer action (available only on PlayStation and Xbox).
- For more information on NHRA: Speed For All, visit NHRAvideogame.com.