Good Shepherd and ACE Team have released the award-winning, critically acclaimed The Eternal Cylinder today on Steam, PlayStation®5, and Xbox Series X|S. PlayStation®4 and Xbox One owners can upgrade to the next-generation versions of this completely original and surreal open-world survival adventure game for free on their respective consoles. Owners of The Eternal Cylinder on the Epic Games Store will receive an identical update to the release on Steam.
- New Creatures to Discover: Two new beings are roaming the world – approach at your own risk!
- The Buddugh Gropp is a highly aggressive herbivore found in the tundra biome.
- The Gharukuk is a large tripodal omnivore located in the desert.
- New Mutation: Your Trebhum has developed a spicy new mutation that lets them shoot jets of fire from their trunks, a powerful defense against predators – especially those with fur!
- New Graphics Options: The Eternal Cylinder has never looked so gorgeous! Become even more immersed in this wildly vivid world with the following upgrade options on select systems:
- Steam|Epic Games Store: Enjoy full support for 4K resolution and ray tracing.
- PlayStation 5: Choose between 4K or ray tracing modes, with support for haptic feedback and adaptive triggers on DualSense™ wireless controllers.
- Xbox Series X: Choose between 4K or ray tracing modes (ray tracing unavailable on Xbox Series S).