ManaVoid Entertainment and Skybound Games have launched Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan today on PC via Steam, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for $29.99. Join Billy and a colorful cast of characters in a wholesome, family-friendly, and accessible 2.5D adventure platformer featuring RPG, creature-collecting, and puzzle elements. When the evil Leviathan drains the World of Imagination of its colors, it’s up to Billy and their crew to use the power of empathy and acceptance to make friends, discover new experiences, and help bring color back to the once-bright land!
- Explore a World of Imagination: From dark caverns to remote islands on the stormy seas, discover a rich, wholesome world filled with treasure, friendship… and danger!
- Fantastic Adventure with Relatable Themes: Restore color to a monochrome world and help your friends be their true selves in a story about empathy, courage and friendship.
- Befriend & Collect Cute Creatures: Meet over 60 strange, lovable creatures and help them in non-violent encounters! Create your own unique team to save the day!
- Solve Intricate Color Puzzles: Each world is filled with clever challenges and secrets that unlock new areas to explore!
- Vibrant 2.5D Visual Style: Rainbow Billy’s art style blends the personality of modern 2D cartoon characters in an imaginative 3D world with an energetic soundtrack to match!
- Open Accessibility: Adjust your experience with a range of accessibility features like color blindness support, a dyslexia-friendly font, single joystick controls and more!
- Fish for Resources: Because who doesn’t love a fishing mini-game!
For more on the game, visit www.RainbowBilly.com.