Soyuz Constructors is a rocket engineer simulator that will take you to a rusty (but trusty) Soviet space hangar from the 1950s/60s where you will be tasked with constructing R-7 rockets, including Soyuz, Vostok, Voskhod, and Sputnik, as well as their continuous improvements, which they will undoubtedly need in order to succeed. Go ahead, make your comrades proud!
The physics-heavy game puts particular emphasis on experimentation and allows you to test the durability of the engines and rockets of your own creation before they’ll take off to outer space. The challenge lies in not only delivering the end product that meets the safety protocols but also in creating it in the face of scarcity of available materials.
- Give in to your perfectionism and spend long hours in an enormous hangar that will provide you with a lot of space where you will be able to tinker with multiple components simultaneously
- Absorb the history of evolution of the rockets and spacecrafts: get to the nitty-gritty of the Soviet space revolution by constructing rockets and spacecrafts, such as Soyuz, Vostok, Voshkod and Sputnik.
- Scrapyard is your treasure vault where you’ll find many useful spare parts. Some of them require a little refurbishing before you put them into good use, and you will have to learn how to finish your projects with a finite amount of resources.
- Realistic blueprints that will serve as a basis for assembling meticulously crafted components with rudimentary tools. Nobody said being a Soviet space engineer will be a walk in the park.
- Feel the soviet punk spirit: Soyuz Constructors will take you to days of Soviet yore – the world full of challenges, but also endless possibilities.
The playable demo of Soyuz Constructors is already available on Steam as a part of Steam Next Fest. You can try it out until October 7, 2021.