Team17 and Warpzone Studios have today announced the latest update for Hammerting will bring agriculture and fishing to the Mountains of Mara. The Farming & Fishing Update for Hammerting brings a harvest of new content to the game, allowing the dwarves to plant and harvest a variety of plants, construct a fishing pier to fish from, and upgrade their dwellings for a cozy underground feel, bear rugs included. The update launches a week after Warpzone Studios confirmed Hammerting’s support for ultra-wide monitors, enabling more of the sprawling mining complex to be seen at the same time.
Throughout its time in Steam Early Access, Hammerting received a hoard of updates that’s built upon its solid foundation, including:
- The Fluids Update, which brought lava and water to the cavernous environments the dwarves call home, together with new tavern and drinks recipes, ingredients, and knowledges;
- The Overworld Update introduced an overhauled Overworld featuring procedurally generated factions, locations, and roads;
- The Automation Update streamlined dwarven efficiency alongside the addition of a win state that challenges players to prove their dwarven mining prowess;
- The Epic Crafting Update which introduced new armour and rings, equippable lanterns, valuable epic level items and an overhaul to Mountain Lore;
- and most recently the Relations Update, which included a food and rest system revamp.
See more information on the Steam Page