Turbo Golf Racing is a fast-paced arcade-style sports racing game for up to eight players, all competing to see whose speed-putting skills are up to par.
Racers flip, glide and dash their turbo-charged cars down winding fairways as they strike their oversized golf balls toward the finishing cup.
Turbo Golf Racing features:
- Race Your Rivals – Eight-player online multiplayer with matchmaking and cross-platform play between PC and Xbox platforms.
- Outrageous Customisation – Scores of cosmetic options enable you to tune-up their vehicles with paint, wheels, spoiler, shield, chassis, and boosters fit for a champion.
- Power Cores – Get the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Power Cores, altering your car’s capabilities and unlock special abilities such as Roll and Ground Stomp.
- Take To The Skies – Keep your wheels on land or launch off the fairway, activate your wings and glide to victory.
- Upcoming Content – Regular free updates will bring new courses, new Power Cores and new cosmetics.
Turbo Golf Racing is available to wishlist now on Steam and will be available in Beta this Spring; sign-ups are available via the official website. Turbo Golf Racing will launch later in 2022 on PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Game Pass.