Merge Games and Norwegian developers, Pineleaf Studio, are thrilled to announce that DwarfHeim, their co-op RTS title, will leave Early Access today and release as V1.0 on Steam today. And to celebrate, players looking to pick up a copy of Dwarfheim will be able to enjoy a 30% discount on Steam until 3rd October.
DwarfHeim is the next generation of real-time strategy games and features exciting asymmetric, co-op game modes that will appeal to multiplayer fans everywhere. Player roles are critical to the success of your clan, choosing the right class can mean the difference between a glorious victory and a crushing defeat.
As well as gameplay updates and fixes, the V1.0 launch of Dwarfheim will include a host of new features to enhance the action-packed RTS gameplay experience, including:
- A selection of new Thanes, each one provided with a new set of unique abilities
- Lobby Handling for parties to remain together after a match is concluded
- A complete Survival Overhaul with intense blood moon events featuring new enemy types
- New survival UI
- New upgrade system for defenses
- Pathfinding tools updated