Guide puny humans through Despot’s Game – a rogue-like tactics army battler. Equip your team and sacrifice them through procedural dungeons as you fight enemies, and other players! A group of people wakes up in a strange post-apocalyptic labyrinth — naked, with no memories, and with a bunch of weapons. Is this a joke, a crazy experiment, or… a game? You’ll find out soon enough, just try not to die first!
- Create your army and set them up for battle, then watch the chaos unfold! Indirect combat allows you to focus heavily on tactical considerations rather than reflexes;
- Arm your warriors with stale pretzels, tunas, fridges, tables and other lethal items!
- The dungeons are generated from scratch every time, and there is no chance puny humans will ever find the way out!
- Fight against other players’ armies online, advance through the rankings and compete in various multiplayer challenges!
- If you are a streamer, turn on Twitch Integration in the game’s settings: in-game humans will be renamed after your subscribers or followers!
Check out the Steam page for more information