Indie developer DIRIGO Games and HOOK, a new publishing division from the Digital Bros Group, is thrilled to announce that the new action-packed horror-themed First Person Shooter KINGDOM of the DEAD, will be coming to PC via Steam on 26th January 2022.
KINGDOM of the DEAD blends old-school FPS action with unique black and white pen and ink style visuals to create a terrifying gameplay world where players wage war in a deadly battle against Death’s ever-growing army.
Alienware Arena users can be among the first gamers to take on Death’s army with access to a new playable demo of KINGDOM of the DEAD. Fans can get up close and personal with the full first level of the game, choose the difficulty level and also access different color modes for the unique hand-drawn graphics.
Features of KINGDOM of the DEAD:
- Unique black & white, hand drawn visuals.
- Classic FPS gameplay with different objectives at each difficulty level.
- Hunt the undead hordes across remote locations along the US East Coast.
- Equip 8 weapons and go toe to toe with over 22 undead enemies and face old school bosses.
- Switch up your gameplay experience with a customizable colour palette and cheat code access.
- Test your mettle and face off against a never-ending onslaught in the endless gameplay mode.
You can check out more of the game on STEAM