Team17 and Infinigon Games have today launched quirky narrative-driven adventure Epic Chef on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Set in Ambrosia, the capital city in the Kingdom of Concordia, Epic Chef follows Zest, a novice to the world of cooking, as he makes a name for himself in the competitive and cut-food world of Concordia’s master chefs. Epic Chef sees Zest go from novice sous chef to experienced master chef, battling with rival chefs in head-to-head food fights, using a plethora of ingredients and flavors to make one of over 100,000 unique dishes available in-game to become the best chef in the kingdom.
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights, everything from unicorn to street rats is on the menu
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.